Bored with the regular omelette pav? Here’s a simple boiled anda pav recipe for the days who want something quick and delicious.
- 2 tbsp oil/butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 pav
- 2 tbsp coriander mint chutney
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Coriander (for garnishing)
- Boil 2 eggs as per the texture you desire. In this dish, hard-boiled eggs taste much better. Gently pop the base of the boiled egg, peel it off and cut it in two halves.
- Take a pan and out oil/butter. Add red chilli powder, salt and mix the oil and spices.
- Put eggs and cook them so that it soaks all spices and oil/butter
- Take pav and cut it from the middle to put the stuffing.
- Put coriander chutney, sliced onions and eggs in pav. Squeeze some lemon and put some coriander
- Boiled anda pav is ready.